ALEXANDRIA, Va. — At this point, Snowpocalypse has melted into a slushtopia during the day and iceland during the night. Let’s look back at this latest and perhaps greatest winter storm.
[flickr : Snowpocalypse!/slideshow]
- My son does not like sledding as much as I do yet. My niece might though.
- Landmark Mall would be well-served to clear snow from its crosswalk areas. Do they want folks to shop there or not?
- How cool would have been if tonight’s Redskins vs. Giants game had been played on Saturday? The Redskins might have had a chance. I think the loss kind of serves them right for a lot of things though, especially the all burgundy uniforms. Seriously, I’m coming around on the burgundy at home a little bit, but not with burgundy pants. Had they worn white pants, the matchup with the Giants would have been the most chromatically pleasing of the weekend. Ugh, I’m off topic here, aren’t I?
- I had planned to take off this day for weeks, so the snow kind of interfered with my plans, though not as much as I would have expected.
- Oh and when the make the movie, I hope there is a scene where a convoy of plows head out into a neighborhood with “Die Walküre” playing in the background getting snowballs thrown at them by kids.
snow, mass hysteria, dogsandcatslivingtogether, Alexandria, Virginia snowpocalypse, eastcoaststorm