A New Year means it is time for resolutions — here are my sports ones:
- Go to Penn State for homecoming for the first time in three years
- Go to the Blue White Game, maybe even see most of it this year
- Attend Opening Day for the Nationals
- Attend July 4 Nationals home game
- Get my son clothes for my respective teams
- Go to a Nats vs. Red Sox game, call anybody with a B on their hat a poseur
- Go to a Nats vs. Baltimore game, boo the visitors a lot
The rest are more goals than resolutions:
- Organize office field trip to Nats or Caps game
- Attend at least one home game of the Nationals, Capitals, Redskins, Wizards and DC United
- See a NL team that I never have before (MIL or ARI)
- See the Nats in Philly and/or Pittsburgh with friends from the opposition
One thing that may be seen as an omission is a visit to new Yankee Stadium. I don’t want to see the old one while it is being dismantled. Maybe in 2010 I’ll go.
As for real resolutions, not really my thing and I would not blog them anyway.