For the fourth consecutive season, I avoided rewarding Peter Angelos’ bad behavior by buying a ticket to see the Nationals up there. Some notes:
- They only took 2 out of the six games vs. Baltimore this season, winning on Sundays (The Post). Perhaps this t-shirt would be appropriate.
- Stupid Baltimorons — MASN is still an incompetent, anti-Washington, anti-Nationals organization. (DC Sports Bog)
- Adam Dunn hit one onto Eutaw Street, hitting the warehouse on one bounce. MLB Video
- John Lannan is a solid pitcher – Nationals Journal
- Willie Harris shouldn’t be the Nats best player – Lovey Land
- We made a cameo at Baseball on the Barn, but had to leave before it even got dark.
- Wait, the Nats are playing on a Monday? They are in Florida this week before coming home for the 4th. Hmmm, we don’t have a sitter yet.