Two Fairfax County kayak rental venues are opening April 2.
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton, Va
- Occoquan Regional Park, Lorton, Va.
Locations already open
- Bladensburg Waterfront Park, Bladensburg, Md.
- Patuxent River Park – Jug Bay Natural Area, Upper Marlboro, Md.
Thompson Boathouse, Foggy Bottom, Washington, D.C.Earlier information posted by Boating in DC may have been incorrect or the boathouse was taken offline. Current opening announced for April 10.
- District Wharf, SW Waterfront, Washington, D.C.
More locations opening mid-month
Several more rental kayak providers open in mid-April. Expect full availability around Memorial Day weekend.
Finding D.C. area kayaking rentals just got easier. Type in dckayaking.com to visit my D.C. Area Kayak Rentals page. It’s the same clickable map, latest kayaking updates and more.
Several more locations have been added for the 2022 season. Nowhere else has so much kayaking information in one place as dckayaking.com!